SO MUCH going on! LOTSA NEW ADORABLE STAMPS at UNITY!

OK so READ ALL THIS. 
I will TRY to keep it SHORT AND SWEET!!!!!


New Stamps for all of you that SIMPLY JOURNAL or JOURNAL IN your  BIBLES or PLANNERS!!!!

These are BEAUTIFUL and SIMPLE and LOVELY and you should buy them - JUST FOR YOU!







WHEN YOU SHOP this weekend - ADD these extra little DOLLAR STAMPS into your ORDERS!

only a BUCK and they can be used with ANY SENTIMENT IN YOUR COLLECTION!
we are CRAZY with our CRAZY DAY DEALS - one buck w/ your Unity Purchase!





There really is nothing CUTER THAN A PANDA BEAR. 
well maybe there is things AS CUTE but these stinkers are pretty adorable.

AND $2???? only At UNITY!!!!!
Just cause I LOVE TO SEE what you make with these little things!

Get all 4 of them with a BUNDLE PACK for only $7.
{that is a better price YET!} 





We have over 50 Kits marked at $7 BUCKS. 

Just cause WE LOVE YA! 
{and we can} 


Might as well spend $50 BUCKS - cause then you get this FREE and SHIPPING TOO in the US!




Go check out all our CRAZY DEALS!

It just gets better and better at Unity! 
I AM AN HUGE ADDICT when it comes to SHOPPING FOR DEALS!!!!
It is one of my "things" - so that is how I operate my BUSINESS!

GIVING YOU THE SAME RUSH I GET with getting an amazing DEAL!!!!
GO CRAZY, Beauties! 
...and get some Unity on the way to your door!